Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wicked

Last night my mom and I went to see Wicked at Fair Park. Unlike myself, my mom can actually tell when someone has a great voice, and she thought the whole thing was pretty fabulous. So although my review has no credibility, I also give the performance two thumbs up.

Those people do some major dancing and prancing and running around the stage for 3 solid hours. We were discussing how many shows they put on per week and I just confirmed – 8 performances, Tuesday through Sunday evenings, with a couple of matinees thrown in. Week after week after week. I can’t even imagine.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I just saw it in NYC last month and loved it! I thought the people had amazing voices there, but like you, I am really a horrible judge. Anyone who doesn't get boo'd off stage in rockband counts as amazing in my book. I'm glad ya'll went - that's fun!

    ReplyDelete