I feel like I haven’t been a very good blogger lately, so back I am. New month, fresh start. I’ve also noticed that my recent posts have been a little long, so I’m going to take a shot at several quick-fire posts to cover off on recent(ish) happenings.
And what better place to start than where I left off? I wrote my last post just before hitting the road for Austin to see LB and Brian tie the knot. Since both LB and Jackie have already recapped the weekend’s events, I’ll let them do the heavy lifting. Long story short, it was the best, most fun wedding weekend I’ve been to in awhile. And I’m not just saying that because the vast majority of my readership includes the bride and her guests. (For the rest of my readers – all three more of you – I’d like to add a disclaimer that family weddings fall into a completely different non-competitive category.)
The weekend was – from start to finish – a blast. I think a big part of that has to do with LB and Brian being such genuinely good people and having good people as friends (if I do say so myself). Good people make for a fun weekend. Good people make for lots of dancing (to the point of good people turning into sweaty, gross, not so cute anymore people). Good people are creative in the photobooth. Good people like Laura and Brian – the cutest little newlyweds around!
perfect little snippet! nice work.
ReplyDelete