How buying a calendar for 2012 can get me so excited is a little crazy, I know, but I've always been a sucker for new school/work supplies. Thanks, Paper Source, you never disappoint.
Oh my gosh - I need to order mine, too! I hate paying so much for a "designer" calendar - but the Paper Source ones are the best! Perfect size and I love the funky/cutesy designs.
hey lady! long time no talk. quick tip on the calendars...the "academic" calendars at paper source are 50% off, so a much better deal. instead of $24 for the january-december calendar (no discount) you can get a september '11-december '12 for 50% off of $29. hope you're doing well and feeling great. can't believe how far along you are. you look great!! xx
Oh my gosh - I need to order mine, too! I hate paying so much for a "designer" calendar - but the Paper Source ones are the best! Perfect size and I love the funky/cutesy designs.
ReplyDeletehey lady! long time no talk. quick tip on the calendars...the "academic" calendars at paper source are 50% off, so a much better deal. instead of $24 for the january-december calendar (no discount) you can get a september '11-december '12 for 50% off of $29. hope you're doing well and feeling great. can't believe how far along you are. you look great!! xx
ReplyDeleteLove Paper Source! Guess I'm going to have to buy my own calendar this year :)
ReplyDeleteI'm liking the trend here so far - keep the blogging up!
ReplyDelete