I don't post many product raves, but this weekend Lizzi introduced me to Armani Face Fabric, and I'm kind of hooked.
"Giorgio Armani translates his skills in texture and layering into its unique range of cosmetic textiles, a wardrobe for face. Face fabric is an invisible makeup with a 3D Micro-fil technology. Its unique Micro-fil™ formulations bring lightness and fluidity to makeup, allowing infinite blending and layering to enhance the natural glow of the skin."
Whiza-whiza-whiza-what? That might be just a tinsy bit intense, but seriously. This stuff is sort of awesome. And a well-timed discovery for me, since my go-to MAC foundation just ran out. So here's what I love about this little find – the way it feels. You might not think there'd be that much difference from one to the next, BUT trust. me. on. this. Sometimes my MAC foundation has that caked-on feeling, but you don't get that at all with this stuff. It's really light, silky smooth, and still does what it's supposed to. Plus it has a little SPF in it. Since the color that matches my skin is so pointedly named "pale" I guess having a little bit of sun protection is a good thing.
The only place in Dallas that sells it is Neiman's Northpark, but it's also available online. If you give it a try, I promise you won't be disappointed!

I totally know what you mean about not thinking there's THAT much difference between two foundations. For my wedding I wore Sisley foundation & the girl who did my makeup gave me samples. Holy crap this stuff is awesome. Better than anything I've ever put on my face. Like, gorgeous - perfect coverage. Price tag: $125. Say whaaaa..?
ReplyDeleteSo Jonathan bought it for me for Christmas. The morning after he gave it to me, I was putting on my normal (much less than $125 foundation), dropped the bottle, and it broke. I took that as a sign that I didn't need to own liquid gold that could so easily slip out of my hand, and returned it.
But seriously, that stuff was awesome. I wonder if this Armani business is anything close...?
I TOLD YOU!!! It's a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
ReplyDeleteOk, Liv said that she went to try this, so I decided that I should too. It was seriously like fabric. It felt like it turned into powder almost, but not really. That made no sense, but it was cool. I think I'll just keep going for "samples" :) Kidding...sorta.
ReplyDelete