Okay. I get that it’s not very nice of me to keep posting about interns (it’s also probably not all that interesting), but I can’t let this one go. Earlier this week I asked my intern to start collecting interesting facts about the underwear category for a trends presentation. Simple enough. Today she e-mailed me a document with some initial thoughts. To her credit, a lot of what she sent was actually pretty good. And then I got to the end of the document. And I quote…
What rhymes with the word “Underwear” ––– flatware • hardware • glassware •neckwear • headsquare • setsquare •delftware • menswear • shareware •tableware • rainwear • freeware •beachwear • T-square • creamware •swimwear • tinware • knitwear •giftware • kitchenware •womenswear • anywhere •everywhere • nightwear • software •sportswear • nowhere • stoneware •cookware • footwear • somewhere •ovenware • ironware • underwear •leisurewear • Delaware • Tupperware •outerwear • otherwhere • silverware •workwear • earthenware
Alrighty then.
hahahahahaha. my favorite is T-square. I mean....
ReplyDelete