After everyone left, I resisted taking a nap (even though I reeeeaaally wanted to), and did some laundry and closet organizing. My shoes are now perfectly placed and stacked in (too expensive) Container Store boxes. Next step? Polaroid pics and/or labels. Exciting stuff. Sometimes it's the little things, ya know? Oh, and during all of this I managed to watch two movies – Sabrina (the old school one) and About a Boy.
I'm super pumped about my short work week, the Sonya Renee party at Anne's on Thursday, and New Orleans for a long weekend. Yay!

Hey - I have a label-maker (if I can find it in a box) cause I did the same thing with my shoes. If you want it, you're welcome to it - and there should be a good amount of labeling tape in there to make it through. I'm excited about the jewelry party too and jealous of your short week since I'm getting back from mine and will now have a long one :( Wha whaww.
ReplyDeleteyaaaaaay new orleans!!
ReplyDeleteWhat's a Sonya Renee party? Is that like Pure Romance but with a grownup name?
ReplyDeleteAh, just read the comments. JEWELRY. Got it.
ReplyDeleteSo don't you think that putting your shoes in organized boxes will make for such an organized move?! ;) Have so much fun in New Orleans!!
ReplyDelete