Monday, April 12, 2010

Supper Club

Over the past year plus I’ve become a huge fan of supper club – a quaint little name for getting girls together and drinking more wine than is kosher for a weeknight.

My “main” supper club is with a bunch of college friends, and I LOVE it, but tonight I went to my first one with some girls from work. They’ve been doing these for a while now, but somehow I recently squeezed my way onto the list (what what!). 

I went tonight, still super tired from the weekend (cough, cough, LB), but left – as I always seem to from my other supper club – so glad I went. I love that even though this group of girls is pretty different than the other group, and the convo also different, they're also the same in lots of ways. Gossip really is the universal language. =)

The photo is of Kristin’s lovely new patio!

No comments:

Post a Comment