Sunday, April 11, 2010

LB's Getting Married!

If being out 'til 4:30 in the morning, these pictures, and her situation today are any indicator – Laura's bachelorette party in NOLA was a success.

Aside from the obvious fun of getting to celebrate her quickly-approaching wedding, it was also awesome to finally meet her Rhodes friends who I've heard so much about.

I have 3 invitations for LB + Brian related events in the next 6 weeks, so I feel like this was the official kick-off. I'm pumped!

Love you, LB!


2 comments:

  1. ha! i didnt realize some of the "junk" got brought out! i want to do a post about the weekend, too - but i think i might wait until my "sickness" friday at work is a little farther in the past - just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, hilarious. I started writing about it today and was like, nope, I think I need another day of separation from the for-real sickness before this is okay to talk about. Ha!

    ReplyDelete