Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is YOUR middle name Sullivan?

Every year there’s a giant parade in Dallas on the Saturday closest to St. Patrick’s Day. I can’t say I’ve ever made it to the parade itself (I hear it’s really fun), but I’m all about the house parties in the surrounding M-streets. This year we made it a family affair and headed out for a day ‘o fun.

Over the course of the day, mimosas were consumed, bounce houses were used (and subsequently deflated), games were played, new friends were made, old friends were found, Chuy’s was devoured, and maybe best of all, words were had with Lizzi’s terrible excuse for an ex (it's okay for me to say that because Lizzi agrees).

There are few people on this planet I dislike with the passion with which I dislike Jonasty (Jonas for short, Jonasty for accuracy), and nothing so fun as Anne and I lashing into him without our usual filters. Lord help that man boy. He needs it.

All in all, a fun-fun day, and an early-early night.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. all i can say is i love my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No my middle name's not Sullivan, but is YOUR middle name McFlannery O'Malligan? Didn't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the record. my middle name actually IS sullivan. maybe if you were a better friend you'd know that! =)

    ReplyDelete