- Wore a dress of Lizzi's to work on Thursday. Came home, and she wanted to know why I had her dress on backwards. Fail.
- Dinner at Dish Friday night. Ordered the Pear-tini; one part alcohol, 19 parts sugar. Have got to stop ordering weird things at restaurants (but I won't).
- Late-night drinks at Sangria. A guy who works there is in love with a girl we were with. Seven pitchers of really awesome sangria, one could-have-done-without shot, and one cheese board later we only had to pay ten bucks. Thanks, Lauren!
- Housework on Saturday. Still trying help Mom get boxes out of the garage, stuff to Anne's, etc. Covered Anne's newly planted flowers with a tarp and kitchen forks since she didn't have any gardening forks (it was quite a sight).
- Snow in Dallas. Again. CrAZy. Seems to me this flies in the face of Global Warming, but according to my mom, scientists say weird weather (like this) is actually further proof. Could be.
- Bought a very Anthropology-ish white wash wine rack with two birds on top at Pier One. Pretty exciting.
- Did some work (Go Tuna! Go Orkin!).
- Made some progress on the "Explore Austin" front (code language, what?!?).
- Got to bed by midnight-ish. Not so early after all.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Week(end) Nine
I'm on a mission to go to sleep relatively early this week, which means a quick post tonight. Notable end-of-week/weekend highlights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

More info needed about Step 8 pleasssssssssssse!
ReplyDeleteHahahh loving the blog updates! Sorry I got them on gchat instead of blog but not so sorry. :) Love the new design!
ReplyDeleteI love #1 still - makes me laugh and wish I were there to see it. #2 also makes me laugh because you will never stop ordering random food/drink combos and I love that about you. Ok, that's a wierd thing to say, but it makes me laugh to that you still do that.
ReplyDeletehaha! Ok so I love each and every # but #1 is sooo funny I just spit coffee out all over my desk! This right here is why I love you so much! And #8 is most definitely my favorite - if you need assistance in this area I am more than willing and ready to assist!
ReplyDelete