Today is the first day of my multi-city (Charlotte, Austin & LA) focus group jaunt and so far things are going awesome.
When we arrived at the focus group facility they said that they'd been having some plumbing problems but that the plumber had just left and everything was okay. Flash forward to me using the restroom and then washing my hands when out comes what I can only believe to be sewage – all over my hands.
Focus groups: 1
Amy: 0
................................
ReplyDeleteI just vomited.
OMG! We just had a sewage issue here last week in which the sink filled with poo and I thought I was going to vomit just being near it. But that's nothing compared to it BEING ON YOUR HANDS!!!
ReplyDeleteGross!!! I can't imagine. Well did u at least have a wet wipe or disinfectant gel?? :)
ReplyDeleteYucky poo.......as we used to say.
ReplyDelete