Anne is no doubt going to be supermom. I'm telling you – handmade mittens, birthday parties decked out to the nines, homemade cupcakes because it's Tuesday. It'll be nuts. Oh, and did I mention that this is going to be the most stylish little boy in town? You could say Anne has
As for Mark, he's definitely my favorite brother-in-law. True he's my only BIL at the moment, BUT, even if he werent, I'd still like him bunches and bunches. He's the perfect combination of hard-working, funny, kind, and all things good, and he'll be an amazing dad.
All in all, that's one lucky baby boy cooking in there. Come on June - get here already!

Fun! Congrats to Anne! And how exciting for your whole family!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe we haven't talked about this yet. I thought it would be a boy - Jack needs someone to play with!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmes, I'm not sure I comment on your blog, although I always read it. I love the way you write. Haute baby, indeed!! So fun......
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED!!! You're neeeeext!! :) Well. Maybe the next after the next. Certainly not me....
ReplyDeleteDear Lizzi, You're out of your mind. XOXO, Amy
ReplyDelete