Thursday, September 16, 2010

Target Loves UT

Target's guest designer this month is Tucker (I'll be honest, never heard of him/her/it), and he/she/it has tons 'o burnt orange gear. I'm not talking T-shirts, but cute tops, dresses, etc. After going to three different locations in one day hunting for the correct sizes, I ultimately decided that they weren't right for me (details below). That said, if you don't have the issues I had with them, and if you're in the market, they're pretty cute!

My two faves were:

This strappy little tank for just $22.99. My problem with this one is that it was 100% polyester, and polyester and I just aren't friends. If you do opt for this one, I don't recommend pairing it with the olive harlem pants shown to the right. But, as you will...

The other one I loved was this polka dot number. Who doesn't love some burnt orange polka dots? Come on. So cute. And again, very affordable at just $24.99. The problemo for me with this one is that I just don't like short shirts. I guess they're in style, but I like my stomach to be well covered (especially for football watching when hands tend to be thrown in the air) and this one just skimmed the top of my jeans. If that doesn't bug you, or if you happen to have a short torso, do it!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I just went yesterday too! I wanted the polka dot shirt and couldn't find it in my size. So, I went home and ordered it, and a couple other things online. Mark warned me to "put down the credit card" as he saw my eyes lighting up, but I couldn't pass it up - perfect game-day/pre-game-day watching outfits.

    And, I guess this is one of the few times I'm happy to have s ahort torso. This shirt (in another pattern) was defiitely well below my waist band. wa wa waaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this line the other day! So cute!

    ReplyDelete