Monday, August 15, 2011

46 Days of Baby G

Here I am, back again, from a little blogging hiatus. There's definitely no better place to pick up than with all the gooshy details about my newest nephew, Graham.

Before we get to the big day, I should rewind even further to the baby shower we threw Anne back in May (I'm so late, I know). We had Jill design cute invites to coordinate with Graham's bedding and used them as inspiration for circus themed decorations. All in all, I think it was a success, and it was really cool to see all of Anne's friends so excited to celebrate with her.


Then, after much anticipation, Graham made his debut on July 1st. I know I'm biased, but he was seriously the cutest newborn I've ever seen. Maybe the only time being a chunker is a good thing is as a newborn, and he knocked this one out of the park. At 9 lbs, 5 ounces he was the cutest little tub 'o love you've ever seen, with little round and delicious cheeks. The timing was perfect, too, because everyone was able to visit a bunch over the long weekend.

Anne and Mark's house is just down Northwest Highway from my office, so it's been awesome to be able to sneak away during lunch every now and then for visits (and to give Anne a chance to shower!). This pic was taken a couple weeks ago, when he was about 4 weeks old. He's the cutest, right? I love you, Graham! (And your awesome momma and daddy too!)




2 comments: